Sunday, February 4, 2018

Beeeutiful !

 Good morning!
Isn't this just beeutiful? This is Chelsea's first finish this year .. It is from Prairie Schooler Where there are bees chart..Stitched on our 28 count tea/coffee dyed Monaco ..

We found these frames last year at the Goodwill for 99 cents . We didn't paint it it came like this..I mounted some black homespun check onto sticky board for the back .. mounted the stitching on sticky board and then made a bow from cream colored lace and torn black ticking..a little bee button and a couple  little yellow thistles on each side .. adorable!


 After our video yesterday , we made 22 baby bibs ..we used flannel for both sides .. Chelsea found the pattern here..

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

7 comments:

stitchin_gma said...

Chelsea, you got you bibs! What a good gma, Priscilla, even though the just puke on them! The bibs are adorable. Can't wait to meet your little one.

Connie said...

Sweet as honey from the bees . . . and what a great find on those frames :)

Robin in Virginia said...

What a sweet bee piece! Seeing this bee reminded me that I wanted to stitch some of the individual motifs from this chart.

Angela said...

Hi Prisciila, I wanted to ask where you found your homespun fabrics. Love the videos- you and Chelsea are a hoot! Ooh quilt sneak peak!

Darlene Gardner said...

Loved the video and I love the bibs! This baby will never be without one - so cute!

Janice Kay Schaub said...

I love bee's and this is the Bee's knees
Janice

Laura Love said...

Baby got BIBS! They turned out so cute :) Love the Bee! Looks great with the thistles and bow and what a perfect frame!